In-person consultations are an excellent way to ensure you get professional results for your next project.
Benefits of one-on-one consultations can include:
- Enjoy one-on-one collaboration with the owner of Resolve Photo
- You’ll receive 100 percent personalized, no-distractions attention to your project and your goals, and expert guidance in creating the right look and finish to your work
- View images together on a colour-calibrated monitor
- Understand how your work will look printed on various papers or canvas
- Review critical image details with an experienced expert
- Take advantage of an in-person portfolio review
- Collaborate with us selecting the best images for print
- Review your images for retouching or editing
- Review photographic paper options
- Get information regarding our workflow and print process
- Troubleshoot your workflow
One hour in-store consult: $110
When you place an order with a value greater than $1000, your full consult fee is credited to the order. Order must be placed within three weeks of consult date.
When you place an order with a value greater than $500, $55 of your consult fee is credited to the order. Order must be placed within three weeks of consult date.
If the consultation appointment wraps up within a half hour, you will immediately be refunded half of the consultation cost.
Book your consult online.
Cancellations and rebooking:
Please note: Refunds are not available for booked consultations.
- Cancellations for consults must be made no fewer than 24 hours prior to your booked appointment session to receive full credit toward a consultation session at a later date.
- No refunds or credits apply to cancellations for consultations made with fewer than 24 hours notice.
- Cancellations for workshops must be made no fewer than 72 hours prior to your booked appointment session to receive full credit toward a workshop at a later date.
- No refunds or credits apply to cancellations for workshops made with fewer than 72 hours notice.