A message to our valued customers,
On behalf of the entire team at Resolve, our hearts go out to everyone as we face this collective fight against COVID-19. The health and wellness of our staff and community is of the utmost importance to us. It’s important for us to do our part in trying to control the spread of the virus, and to practice physical and social distancing.
As such, we will be making the following changes to our operations.
- We continue to be operational and welcome your orders placed through our website uploader or emailed in any fashion of your choice.
- Effective immediately our doors are temporarily closed for any visits. That includes in-person one-on-one consults and walk-ins.
- Costas and/or Philip will be at the shop ready to help our customers over the phone or over email.
- Resolve will be taking additional steps to maintain good hygiene practices.
- Unfortunately, like a lot of other businesses, we’ve had to make lay-offs. We sincerely hope these are short-lived and we can return to normal operations with our regular team very soon.
- Our hours are changing temporarily. Our temporary hours will be Monday to Friday from 11am to 5pm. These hours will be for curbside pickup and online interactions only.
- These hours can change at anytime, please set up an appointment for curbside pickup so we can make sure you don’t waste a trip.
- You’re welcome to pick up your project in our parking lot. We can make arrangements to have the product brought out to your vehicle and placed in the trunk/cargo area (while adhering to recommendations for physical and social distancing, please stay in your vehicle during this time).
- We can deliver your projects through courier or mail. Give us a call or email and we can work this out.
We appreciate your patience, and will keep everyone updated as much as possible during this time.
Costas and Philip