***Our call and email volume is higher than normal, we’re doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.
- What size would you like to print each image?
- How many copies of each image?
- Would you like the images trimmed to any specific paper border (i.e. 1″, 2″, 4″, etc.), or should we trim the paper to the edge of the image? Another way to think about borders is to think image size and paper size. For example, an 8×10″ image centred on an 11×14″ sheet of paper. (Unless otherwise noted, images will have an approximate 1/2″ – 2″ paper border at our discretion.) Specific border requirements will be priced by total square footage.
- Do you have a paper preference, or would you like us to choose a suitable paper?
If you don’t have a specific paper in mind, please describe the type of paper you’d like: Pearl/glossy photo paper or fine art paper? Glossy or matte? Smooth or textured? Natural (warm) white, neutral white, or bright (cool) white?
- Would you like us to print your image as-is? Or would you like us to review the image and make suggestions ($10 per image), or make minor adjustments such as correcting sensor spots, crops, brightening, contrast, and sharpening ($10 per image)?
- Would you like the prints mounted?
- Please tell us any other details that may influence how we prepare the prints, e.g. if you will have them framed (by us or elsewhere), or need them packaged for shipping, etc.
- Do you have a deadline? (Please note that I cannot accept any orders that have deadlines. These are crazy times, sorry!) Our call and email volume is higher than normal, we’re doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Have questions about file types and best practices for files? Check out FAQ “Working with Digital Files“
AFTER YOU’VE UPLOADED
Once we receive your files, we’ll take a look at your files and details of your project and put together a quote for you to approve. Quotes are usually delivered within 1-2 business days.
THE FINE PRINT
By uploading these files to us, you confirm that you are either the original copyright holder, or you have the express permission of the copyright holder to copy/reproduce the uploaded files. Your quote will ask you to confirm this, as we highly respect the rights of creators.