WESTERN CANADA’S ORIGINAL HAHNEMÜHLE CERTIFIED STUDIO
Certified Studios supported by Hahnemühle
The Hahnemühle Certified Studio program is created to support professional print providers to achieve and maintain excellence in art reproduction, digital art and photographs.
A Certified Studio has been accredited by one of our technicians after a training session and assessment has been completed. Among many criteria, the studio must have an advanced education level regarding archivability/longevity of their prints, with full competence in fine art inkjet printing workflow. They must fully implement the Colour Management workflow.
Instructional orientation is conducted during an on-site visit by a Hahnemuhle technician. The objective is to increase efficient printing workflow, accurate colour management, and correct print handling practices that will assure consistent high-quality output.
Each Certified Studio receives ongoing direct support, training and workshops, profiling services and product information directly from Hahnemühle FineArt.
Artists actively seek out a Certified Studio because they can rely on the business to provide consistent quality in all production steps from trained employees. Most importantly, they would receive assured archivability of all prints made on Hahnemühle Digital FineArt media and a consistent print quality.
Benefits of being a Customer of a Certified Studio
- Consistent quality in all production steps
- Assured archivability of all prints
- Reproducible consistent print quality
- Trained employees
Criteria for Certification
- Advanced education level with regard to archivability / longevity
- Competence in FineArt Inkjet Printing Workflow
- Full Implementation of Colour Management Workflow
- Standardized light colour matching conditions
- Soft proof possibilities
- Knowledge of non-destructive image processing
- Proper usage of stated fine art inkjet printers
- Usage of Hahnemühle FineArt media