Thanks for checking out Resolve Photo
Resolve Photo is a small shop that specializes in fine art printing on paper and conservation framing. Every project is taken on seriously. We’re happy to help every category of customer, but there might be a learning curve as the majority of our customers are industry professionals.
Keep reading for some tips to get acquainted with how we work
We specialize in printing on paper. No prints on metal. No acrylic prints. No more prints on canvas.
Appointment only for new orders. Pickup competed orders anytime Monday through Thursday (11am-5pm). The best way to contact us is by email or by booking an appointment. You can try phoning us, but if we’re busy, we won’t pick up and we don’t have an answering machine. Email is best.
Everything is custom. While we do list pricing for standard sizes, we find that 90% of our projects are custom sizes. We do not have competitive prices for 4×6 and 5×7 inch prints. Our printers can can print those sizes, but you’ll pay the same price for a 4×6 inch print as you’ll pay for an 8×10 inch print.
Book a free discovery consultation on the telephone. Ask us anything you want! It’s really the easiest way to decide if our services are right for you.
Book a paid in-person consultation. You’ll learn a lot, and if your project costs more than $1000, one session of consultation cost will be applied to your project invoice as a credit.
READY TO ORDER?
Here’s a summary of our process. Detailed information below.
- If you are a new customer, please fill out our new customer.
- Upload your project files.
- We’ll likely ask you some questions to clarify your instructions.
- We’ll send you a quote.
- If you’re happy with the quote, you can accept the quote and pay the deposit.
- We’ll send you an order confirmation.
- We’ll send you a notification that your project is ready!
We ask that you fill out a new customer form. We use this to accurately get your information, and to get a few other details.
Please do not include any project information in this form.
Please upload your project files using our uploader. This helps us keep track of your project, and helps keep all the relevant information regarding your project in one place.
Our uploader does not offer cropping or image adjustments. Please use your imaging software to make those adjustments to your image files.
Our uploader is simply used to upload your files to us.
If you do need to share files by a different method, please send us a link to download the files versus an invitation to a shared folder.
- We use an online point of sale system that will send you a quote for your approval.
- Please set up firstname.lastname@example.org as a trusted email in your email software. Our quotes can sometimes get flagged as spam.
- The quote will detail all the specifications of your project.
- The quote may include options for papers, or options for size. When options are involved, costs will update automatically as you make selections.
- Please check over quotes to ensure all the details are correct.
- You’ll be asked to approve and sign the quote.
- Lastly, there will be a prompt for payment of the deposit.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to the order confirmation. You can follow along with the progress of your project.
- We’ll send you a completion notification by email.
Check out more of our options and services:
Review our papers
- Most of our papers are listed here. Descriptions and photos are also included.
Learn about borders
- We ask about borders with every print job.
- Inform us of your sizing preferences by using the following format:
Image size, paper size, (border width).
For example, a 20×20” image centred on 24×24” paper (2 inch borders)
If you have a big project, please send us a spreadsheet with the info summarized.
- Some great information about our services.
- We have a summarized pricing list here:
- We have a print price calculator here:
We’re sorry we don’t have a standard pricing scheme for framing. Framing options are so specialized that the pricing will change with a multitude of factors. Size, moulding materials, matboards, matboard margins, mounting materials, mounting styles, types of glass, and size of glass will all significantly affect the price.